* 1 1/4-pound cod
* 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice, divided
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1 1/2 cups chopped leek (white and pale green parts only; about 1 large)
* 2 garlic cloves, minced
* 1/2 cup canned unsweetened coconut milk
* 1 teaspoon (packed) grated lime peel
* 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Preheat oven to 350°F. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper; place in 11x7x2-inch glass baking dish. Drizzle with 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add leek and garlic; sauté 7 minutes. Add coconut milk and remaining lime juice; boil until thick, about 4 minutes. Stir in lime peel.
Spoon sauce over fish. Bake until fish is just opaque in center, about 20 minutes. Transfer to platter. Whisk juices in baking dish. Spoon around fish; top with cilantro.
Source: Bon Appetit